About Me

My photo
I want to share my experiences of becoming a mother. From having the baby to all the adventures after.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Moby Wrap

So it is hard to get anything done when you have a fussy baby
that doesn't want to be put down.
That is when the Moby wrap comes in very handy.

I heard of this carrier from my cousin, who had one.
I saw her carrying her little one in it
(she has two younger children as well)
and she was able to get around just fine.


So after finding the color I liked (moss green) I ordered it from Babies 'r' us.
And I have loved it since.
I recently watched my sister's two young boys while she was on a cruise with her husband.
I don't think I would have survived without it.
Here is a pic of me with the Moby in action.


I love this wrap.
There are many different ways to wear it.
Here is a link with a few -

It is a great carrier for when you have a newborn
because it supports the head and neck of your little one.
Sweet Pea loves it when she gets to cuddle with mommy
and I love it because she is happy and usually will fall asleep in it.

If you are thinking of getting a carrier this is a great one and
I highly recommend it.

No comments: