About Me

My photo
I want to share my experiences of becoming a mother. From having the baby to all the adventures after.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Gas Problems

So my little Sweet Pea was feeling bad and was gassy.
I talked with my sister about what she did with her kids when they were the same way.
She said that she used Mylicon.
It is safe for infants, even newborns,
because the main ingredient simethicone isn't ingested by the body.


Well after visiting a couple stores that didn't carry it, I ended up at walmart and ended up buying their brand of the same thing - pictured below.



Well it works just as well as the Mylicon brand but a lot cheaper.
(It was under $5 vs over $10 for Mylicon).
I recommend this for gassy babies because it works very quickly,
which is great when you have a crying baby.
I have used it on several occasions for Sweet Pea and
will use it on any of her following siblings.

No comments: